Founded in 2016, Pimloc is a British technology company on a mission to advance visual AI systems in the interests of people and their freedoms. The risks associated with video surveillance have fundamentally shifted - we unknowingly give away our freedom every time we walk down the street, enter a store, commute to work or watch a game. We are developing systems that will allow businesses to increase security without compromising personal privacy.
Pimloc’s technologies are powered by the latest developments in deep learning for the automated detection and redaction of personal information (PII) in video. Pimloc’s Secure Redact SaaS solution (www.secureredact.co.uk) allows all businesses to anonymise personal data in video so that it can be processed for security and analytics whilst still protecting privacy. This can be used for specific compliance requests to create anonymised video clips of incidents, or to anonymise live video streams for wider sharing and analytics.
Pimloc is currently working across diverse sectors including: entertainment venues, retail, hospitality, education, manufacturing, transport, healthcare, law enforcement and local government. These sectors are relying on Pimloc’s services to deal with data protection compliance and to maintain trust in their operations with the public, customers and employees. Pimloc is starting to explore new markets in Smart City, Insurance and video privacy/security use cases.
The market opportunity is vast and growing, Pimloc has recently raised material venture capital from leading investors and now wants to expand the team to take advantage of the market and our solutions competitive advantage.
Pimloc is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager with a background in B2B SaaS looking to take the next step in their career and build out the Success function from the ground up. As the first Success hire you will be fundamental in shaping the strategy of a fast growing, well-funded, UK based deep tech business with global ambition. This role reports into the Director of Strategic Partnerships and will be a critical member of the team in our next phase of growth.
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources and the customer relationship
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimise their business security and compliance
- Monitoring usage and product adoption, proactively contacting clients to deliver coaching/training to improve utilisation
- Gather customer requirements and partner with the Product/Leadership team to deliver functionality to the customer
- Provide best practices in relation to the technology, process, and rollout plans
- Driving growth with existing customers, identifying upsell opportunities and generating new revenue
- Understanding, adapting to and helping to develop Pimloc’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Participate in customer support related content creation, such as FAQs and how to videos
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ experience in a customer success function, working with an B2B
enterprise software solution
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate solutions to help customers meet their business objectives
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer's staff and understand technical environments and requirements. Articulate product solutions that fit these specific requirements
- Strong collaboration ethic to be able to bring different parties together to solve problems for the benefit of the customer
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution
- Ability to travel upwards of 25% of the time if required for onsite training and quarterly reviews
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Additional languages an asset
What we offer:
This is a great chance to join a young company with a dynamic culture, exciting market and outstanding technology backed by world class investors. Expect rapid personal growth, career advancement limited only by ability. We live by our brand values: Trusted, Independent, Ingenious and Eclectic.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, but we realise that the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. If you’re excited about working with us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
We also know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to life at Pimloc. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please do let us know.